Monday 14 December 2009

Rage Against The Machine To Beat Simon Cowell




Now, I have not been a fan of this years X-Factor, so I have not posted anything X-Factor related. However, I know that one of my favourite bands are trying to knock the X-Factor winner off the Christmas Number 1 spot - and I'm supporting that.

Rage Against The Machine (RATM) are an American Rock band who's inspiration are from early heavy metal instrumentation, as well as rap acts such as Afrika Bambaataa, Public Enemy and Urban Dance Squad. CHECK OUT THE VIDEO.

Controversially they are releasing "Killing In The Name" and their are 3-1 odds that Rage Against The Machine (RATM) are going to win.

To purchase your single, visit: iTunes, Amazon, HMV.




SO, IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE NORM, THEN SUPPORT THE CHANGE!!! BECAUSE WE ARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment